URGENT NEWS: Florida DriveTime Customers and Employees
Florida and its neighboring states are preparing for the largest tropical storm in U.S. history. Likewise, we are preparing to do all we can to support the affected communities and customers, and our employees.
What is DriveTime doing to help?
- We are working with our affected employees to ensure they are not adversely impacted financially from the storm, and ensuring if they need any other assistance in getting their lives back together we are here to help.
We are taking steps to assist our affected loan customers, including:
- We will be reaching out proactively to these customers to offer assistance
- We will stop all collections calls
- We will work to keep these customers in their vehicles, including providing time for them to get back on their feet before having to make payments again
- All customers with vehicles that are totaled will be eligible for special programs, such as getting into new vehicles on favorable terms
- Credit reporting for these customers will reflect the impact of these storms
How do we know who to help? We use the FEMA designations for the disaster areas. And, of course, we listen to our customers.
As we learn more about the likely devastation in the weeks and months ahead, we will look for opportunities to further assist the affected people and communities in Florida.
Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the storm’s path, and we commit to doing all we can to support them through this crisis.