No purchase necessary to enter to win. Void where prohibited by law. A purchase does not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited by law or regulations. Open only to legal residents of the states that DriveTime currently operates dealerships in, including and limited to: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia (the “Eligible States”). Participants must be the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18)) as of date of entry with a valid e-mail address.
1. Sweepstakes Period. The DriveTime Survey iPad Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 12:01 AM PST on the first day of every calendar month starting September 1, 2018 and ending and 11:59 PM PST on the last day of every calendar month, ending November 30, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will be divided into three (3) entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”).
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the twenty-seven (27) U.S. states as outlined above in “eligible states” who are of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least eighteen (18)) as of date of entry, run an in-store credit application during the duration of the sweepstakes, submit a survey response, and have a valid e-mail address. Employees, agents, officers and directors of DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple or any survey website. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and to the applicable survey website. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used as set forth in these Official Rules.
3. To Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may participate in the Sweepstakes when you visit a valid link provided to you by DriveTime to leave a completed survey based on your personal media consumption preferences and habits. Follow the instructions on the survey to fully complete and submit your response in order to receive (1) entry in the applicable monthly drawing. You must have a valid e-mail address to leave a review or feedback. If you do not have a valid e-mail address, visit www.gmail.com (or other free e-mail service provider) and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Gmail account. Any attempt to use multiple names or e-mail accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit of once (1) per DriveTime dealership per month visit may results in the disqualification from the Sweepstakes and all associated entries will be void. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address. [JR1] Additional entries received from any one person or email address beyond the specified limit will be void.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged, destroyed, or inaccurate emails or entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Data processing, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of entries or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void.
4. Prizes, Drawings, and Odds of Winning: Potential Monthly Prize winners will be selected in one (1) individual random drawings, conducted by DriveTime Automotive Group, from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Monthly Entry Period (as defined below). Non-winning entries received for one (1) Monthly Entry Period will not carry forward to or be included in subsequent Monthly Entry Periods. Odds of winning a Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding with respect to this Contest. No potential winner is an actual winner unless and until verified and the potential winner has been notified that verification is complete. Limit one (1) Prize per person or e-mail address. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor in accordance with the Entry Periods outlined below:
|Monthly Entry Period
||Entries must be received between
||Prize with Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
||09/01/18 – 09/30/18
||One (1) iPad Pro ARV: $649.
||10/01/18 – 10/31/18
||One (1) iPad Pro. ARV: $649.
||11/01/18 – 11/30/18
||One (1) iPad Pro. ARV: $649.
6. Prize Details: Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being provided. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Make and model of prizes to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes to be awarded “as is” and an y and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturers’ terms; therefore, winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer(s) for any such warranty(s) and/or guarantee(s), if any. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $1,950.
7. Prize Awarding and Notification: No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; if prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if a potential Winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if a potential Winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winners must respond to the prize acceptance e-mail within seven (7) businesses days of attempted notification. Prizes will be fulfilled two (2) to four (4) weeks after a potential Winner has been selected and verified.
8. General: Participants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winners, by accepting a prize, consent to the use of their name, city and state of residence and photographs for advertising, promotional and other purposes by Sponsor and its designees (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and winning participants hereby disclaim and waive any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and Winners hereby waive any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of Winner’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
All participants agree, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, that Released Parties are not liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly in connection with accessing the Web Site, participation in any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, and use or misuse of any prize awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void entries of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or to cancel this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor and, in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, at its discretion, randomly select the potential Winners for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received for the drawing(s) at issue prior to event requiring such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, entries will be deemed to be made by the participant whose name is on the credit application, regardless of whether he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Sweepstakes entry. Caution: Any attempt to damage the Web Site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Arizona. If any provision of the Official Rules is found unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that most nearly achieves its intent and effect.
9. List of Winners: For the names of the winners, available after December 31, 2018, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by March 31, 2019 to: DriveTime Survey iPad Giveaway Winners, ATTN: Marketing Dept, 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
10. Sponsor: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc., 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.