Download and print the DriveTime Coloring Book by using the link below. Get creative, and don’t forget to tag us in your completed artwork!
Instagram: @drivetime | Facebook: DriveTime Car Sales
Did you know the average American spends approximately 8 hours and 22 minutes driving per week? According to a study conducted by The Car Connection, people are spending more and more time in their cars – about 18 days per year, and this is a big reason why we believe cars are more than just a way to get from point A to point B.
Here at DriveTime, we’re focused on bringing people and cars together. Whether that means easily searching our online inventory and filtering to exactly what you want, seeing your down payment online before scheduling your visit or stopping by any one of our dealerships to talk to our expert Sales Advisors, we’re here to make sure you’re paired with the perfect car and financing for you.
A large portion of our dealership experience is dedicated to both understanding your list of vehicle needs and providing you with the necessary details to make an informed buying decision. When you visit a DriveTime dealership, we’ll show you your financing options for the vehicle you want within 15 minutes of speaking to someone on our team. We’re all about exceeding customer expectations and getting you in the car you’ll enjoy driving.
With the amount of time the average American spends in their car today, it’s no secret your vehicle will become a central location to create lasting memories. With that in mind, it’s important to consider how big of a role your car will play before making your next purchase.
Simply put – visit us when you’re looking for a vehicle because, at DriveTime, we bring people and cars together!
Every summer, we hire a diverse group of interns to navigate through the various departments that make DriveTime a one-stop shop. These interns are given the opportunity to learn how a national company works in real time as they are immersed in the DriveTime culture and tasked to do impactful projects. Beyond the work, our goal is to leave these young individuals with an understanding of why it’s so important to give back to the community. In order to do so, every summer, a day is dedicated to taking the interns out of the office and to give back to their community. This summer, we brought our interns to the Ronald McDonald House where they helped bake treats, prepare goodie bags, and write handwritten cards for families. After the event, a few interns reflected on the day and the impact it had on them.
Q: What was your favorite part about volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House?
Manny: “I think being able to see the direct and instant impact that we are able to make was awesome. It was super cool to see that our efforts were helping others instantly.
Being together as an intern group and changing up the work week is also another bonus!”
Q: What was one takeaway from the experience?
Manny: “The one thing that I was thinking was that although work is important, there are truly more important things in life than all work. It is so crucial to take a step back and see and interact in the other super important parts of life like being able to be of help to others in need of extra help.”
Colleen: “Home is something that is so important to people and the Ronald McDonald house creates a home for people in a time of life that safety and security of home is limited. Whether it was 2 days, 2 months or a year, they treat every family and every story with the same compassion and love and it was very evident just stepping in for a day.”
Q: Why do you think it is important for DriveTime to continue to give back to the community?
Manny: “We don’t want to become so consumed with work to the point where we don’t recognize the so many other people around us who are in need of help. As a part of the community we have a moral responsibility to be of assistance and not just business people.”
Colleen: “As a company that is geared towards serving a community of people with a need for a basic, but very crucial, part of life, transportation, understanding the impact of giving back doesn’t only deepen the breadth of understanding of what it means to serve, but it also gives an opportunity to be helping a community that is already right in our backyard. This helps our understanding of who our customer is and also what it means to be serving without agenda.”
Q: Do you see the impact community service has had on DriveTime as a whole?
Colleen: “From mission to application, definitely. Through both serving on the job, and giving back on their own time, DriveTime is definitely a leader in helping their community.”
Courtney: “Yes. It makes people proud to work at a company that puts others first and does not solely emphasize profit. It also brings the coworkers who serve together closer.”
The day spent at the Ronald McDonald House was very rewarding as the interns were able to enjoy themselves while also giving back to their community. We believe it is essential to serve others in order to create an environment that has balance and support and we hope our interns saw this firsthand.
No purchase necessary to enter to win. Void where prohibited by law. A purchase does not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited by law or regulations. Open only to legal residents of the states that DriveTime currently operates dealerships in, including and limited to: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia (the “Eligible States”). Participants must be the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18)) as of date of entry with a valid e-mail address.
1. Sweepstakes Period. The DriveTime Summer iPad Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 AM PST on the first day of every calendar month starting July 1, 2019 and ending at 11:59 PM PST on the last day of every calendar month, ending September 30, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will be divided into three (3) entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”).
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the twenty-seven (27) U.S. states as outlined above in “eligible states” who are of legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside (and at least eighteen (18)) as of date of entry, run an in-store credit application during the duration of the sweepstakes, submit a survey response, and have a valid e-mail address. Employees, agents, officers and directors of DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside), and household members, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple or any survey website. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and to the applicable survey website. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used as set forth in these Official Rules.
3. To Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may participate in the Sweepstakes when you visit a valid link provided to you by DriveTime to leave a completed survey based on your personal media consumption preferences and habits. Follow the instructions on the survey to fully complete and submit your response in order to receive (1) entry in the applicable monthly drawing. You must have a valid e-mail address to leave a review or feedback. If you do not have a valid e-mail address, visit www.gmail.com (or other free e-mail service provider) and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Gmail account. Any attempt to use multiple names or e-mail accounts or other tactics to enter more than the stated limit of once (1) per DriveTime dealership per month visit may results in the disqualification from the Sweepstakes and all associated entries will be void. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address. [JR1] Additional entries received from any one person or email address beyond the specified limit will be void.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged, destroyed, or inaccurate emails or entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes Data processing, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of entries or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void.
4. Prizes, Drawings, and Odds of Winning: Potential Monthly Prize winners will be selected in one (1) individual random drawings, conducted by DriveTime Automotive Group, from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Monthly Entry Period (as defined below). Non-winning entries received for one (1) Monthly Entry Period will not carry forward to or be included in subsequent Monthly Entry Periods. Odds of winning a Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding with respect to this Contest. No potential winner is an actual winner unless and until verified and the potential winner has been notified that verification is complete. Limit one (1) Prize per person or e-mail address. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor in accordance with the Entry Periods outlined below:
|Monthly Entry Period||Entries must be received between||Drawing on/about||Prize with Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)|
|1||7/01/19 – 7/31/19||8/05/19||One (1) iPad Pro ARV: $649.|
|2||8/01/19 – 8/31/19||9/05/19||One (1) iPad Pro. ARV: $649.|
|3||9/01/19 – 9/30/19||10/05/19||One (1) iPad Pro. ARV: $649.|
6. Prize Details: Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being provided. Any prize depiction is for illustrative purposes only. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Make and model of prizes to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes to be awarded “as is” and any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturers’ terms; therefore, winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer(s) for any such warranty(s) and/or guarantee(s), if any. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $1,950.
7. Prize Awarding and Notification: No transfers, cash awards, or prize substitutions are permitted, except by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; if prize notification is returned as undeliverable; if a potential Winner decides to decline his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; or if a potential Winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit his/her prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable drawing, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential winners must respond to the prize acceptance e-mail within seven (7) businesses days of attempted notification. Prizes will be fulfilled two (2) to four (4) weeks after a potential Winner has been selected and verified.
8. General: Participants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winners, by accepting a prize, consent to the use of their name, city and state of residence and photographs for advertising, promotional and other purposes by Sponsor and its designees (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised worldwide in perpetuity without limitation and without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor or its licensors and winning participants hereby disclaim and waive any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under control of Sponsor or its licensors, and Winners hereby waive any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of Winner’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
All participants agree, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, that Released Parties are not liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly in connection with accessing the Web Site, participation in any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, and use or misuse of any prize awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void entries of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries and/or to cancel this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor and, in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, at its discretion, randomly select the potential Winners for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received for the drawing(s) at issue prior to event requiring such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, entries will be deemed to be made by the participant whose name is on the credit application, regardless of whether he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Sweepstakes entry. Caution: Any attempt to damage the Web Site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of Arizona. If any provision of the Official Rules is found unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that most nearly achieves its intent and effect.
9. List of Winners: For the names of the winners, available after October 31, 2019, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by December 30, 2019 to: DriveTime Summer iPad Sweepstakes, ATTN: Marketing Dept, 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
10. Sponsor: DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc., 1720 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281.
DriveTime, the nation’s second largest used car retailer focused solely on used vehicles, today announced the opening of its Baldwin, PA store.
Located in the Pittsburgh, metro area, DriveTime’s newest store is located at 4945 Clairton Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15236. Ranking in the upper quartile for population density in PA, Baldwin is known for. The Baldwin location will hold approximately 75 vehicles and the DriveTime open layout is spread over 4,500 square feet of space. DriveTime is expanding its Pittsburgh presence to two stores.
With “The Genius Way to Buy a Car”, DriveTime is transforming the buying and financing of a used vehicle. Headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, DriveTime is the nation’s second largest vehicle retailer focused solely on used vehicles. DriveTime operates over 140 dealerships nationwide with annual sales exceeding 150,000 used vehicles, 1.2 million+ monthly visitors to its website, drivetime.com, and over $2 billion in consumer credit requests each month. DriveTime now provides used vehicles and used vehicle financing to the full range of customers in the market today, including market priced used cars. DriveTime offerings include used car features on its online inventory; speed of financing including a credit score and the starting down payment in less than two minutes; prices on every used vehicle online and at its dealerships; no-haggle pricing; salaried associates trained to help our customers find the right used vehicle for them; and a five day, no questions asked used vehicle return program.